Non-EU/EEA students are required to pay tuition fees when studying in Denmark. But there might be exemptions depending on your Residence Permit.

Exemption from payment of tuition fees

Non-EU nationals who hold one of the following types of residence permit in Denmark are exempted from paying tuition fees:

  • "Permanent opholdstilladelse" (Permanent residence permit)
  • "Midlertidig opholdstilladelse med mulighed for varigt ophold" (Temporary residence permit issued with the possibility of  permanent residency).

If you hold one of the above residence permits, you may apply for admission on the same terms as EU/EEA nationals. You must submit a copy of your residence permit with your application for admission.