Financial student supportFinancial student support

Statens Uddannelsesstøtte (SU) is the Danish Students’ Grant and Loans Scheme.

Danish citizens over the age of 18 are entitled to public financial support for higher education. The student support, SU,  is granted by the Danish State in the form of State education grants and loans. 

If you are a non-Danish you can apply for equal status regarding SU either according to Danish rules or according to EU rules. There are a number of requirements you must meet in order to be granted equal status. Please see:

You apply for SU via where you will also find information on the conditions for receiving SU.

If you have questions regarding your SU whilst enrolled at Metropolitan University College, you can contact the SU Office on email or tel. 24 29 65 00 (Mon-Fri 9-11:30)

Special Educational Support / Specialpædagogisk Støtte (SPS) 

If you have a physical or psychological malfunction you can apply for Specialpædagogisk Støtte (SPS). SPS will ensure that you can fulfill a higher education on equal terms as other students.
If you require SPS and would like guidance on how to apply, you can contact Study counsellor, Rikke Meldgaard Thomsen
You can also get anonymous counselling by contacting The Student Counselling Service.

Further information (in Danish) on how to apply for SPS.